Tell Us What You Think
Dear Friends Old and New,
Hello! Our name is Anti Gravity Surprise and we live in Chicago,
IL. We're a public art group born in 2001. We collaborate around
social issues, creating and exhibiting multimedia projects. What's
it like in your town? What do you do for fun? Do you like to make
Right now, we're making a traveling workbook called Tell Us What
You Think. We'll give away these free books in public places
around the world, track their travels on our website, and ask
readers to give them away again and again.
Want to make a page for the book? Start with your favorite social
issue. Some of our favorites are peace, immigration, and health
care. Think about the questions you'd like to see answered. Then,
design your page. It could include pictures, questions, activities,
or instructions for people to respond to with their writing,
cartoons, drawing, collage, poems, you name it. Your page should
be designed with enough white space to allow for many responses.
DEADLINE: June 15, 2008
- Your page must include .25" margins and be 4.25" x 6.25"
- All files need to be 300 dpi and .jpg or .pdf format
- Black and white only
- Designed with enough white space to allow for many responses
- Provide English translations separately for any other languages used
- You're responsible for the design of your page, so give it to us exactly as you want it to be printed.
Email submission and your current contact information with subject
Tell Us What You Think to
All submissions will be considered for publication.
Keep in touch,
Anti Gravity Surprise